Trinity Design's #WhitbyRocks
The Downtown Whitby BIA loves it when our friends and neighbours give back and take the time to promote and highlight our Downtown. Thanks Trinity Design for doing just that!
Trinity Design is turning FIVE years old and want to make this year special by celebrating Whitby's downtowns!
More details to follow including clues on where to search, enter the give away and support our fantastic "two" downtown areas in Whitby/Brooklin.
How is it going to work?
1. The session they are giving away is on Saturday Oct 21, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. and includes the session, an 8x10 digital collage and 5 digital 5x5 solos. Contestants also have the option of buying from their "print the experience" menu to add items such as cards, mounts and prints - not included in the giveaway." The prize has no cash value, is not transferable.
2. Local businesses will be hosting purple Trinity Design rocks which you need to find to enter.
3. When you find the rock 'do not take it home', READ THE NEXT PART CAREFULLY - as this is what you need to do to enter the give away:
- Take a photo of your family with the rock and share it on your personal page.
- Tag the business you found the rock at.
- Tag Trinity Design as well.
- If you bought something while visiting that local business show Trinity Design what you purchased (with a receipt) and they will send you a print credit for a free 8x10 on any 2017 session you book with Trinity Design.
- Email them your entry when you get home to "firstname.lastname@example.org" so they can add you to the list of names for the draw.
4. When is the give away starting/draw?
Rocks will go out in late August/early September. They are working to determine the exact date of the draw. It will be mid September - so stay tuned.
5. Want to join as a local business in one of our two downtowns?
Email Kirsten @ "email@example.com".
Only one person can win so sign up for their Christmas Experience today to ensure you get a spot.
NOTE: Sessions already booked for 2017 are not eligible for this giveaway.